The best part of me By Mia Rose

09:20 Anonymous 0 Comments


The best part of me
The best part of me is my legs because they can help me walk. If I didn't have legs I wouldn't be able to do anything.
They also help me when I do ballet because I have to stretch my legs very hard. I also like my legs because they are a really flexible part of my body. My legs are also very important because they can help me climb hills and mountains. I also use them for Running in the athletics and cross country, jumping on trampolines, skipping along the footpath to school and hopping in the sack races. It is important to do these things because I really enjoy them because they're really fun. I also like the color because in the summer my legs get really tanned and I really like the brown color. Without my legs most of my talents will not be possible like dancing, swimming and balancing. The thing I like the most about my legs is that they help me to play with my friends.  

By Mia

You Might Also Like

0 comments: