Blog posts

11:44 Anonymous 0 Comments


Screenshot 2016-03-17 at 10.09.36 AM.png
For Breakthrough I have been building my Knowledge about animals. Here is some of what I learned so far.
Hyenas are dangerous. Iguanas are Lizards that can climb up cactus.
Alligators live in Southeastern United states and China. Fresh water ponds and wetlands are good places to find Alligators.  Alligator skin can be brown or Black. Alligators can run quickly for a short amount of time. Humans can hold an Alligator's mouth shut with their hands.
I want to make a website about animals, and toys for the animals at the SPCA. I want to learn ways of how to save animals. Smaller animals get eaten or attacked by other animals. If you want animals to exist, sometimes eat or stop eating meat!

By Lily D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: