My first try at explanation writing

11:41 Anonymous 1 Comments



Why children play sport

This explanation is about why children play sport.  - sports can be diffrent things and you can do Difrent  things whith them

The first reason why children play sport is so they keep fit.  They can get exercise and become fit and strong and become healthy or they will become unfit and lazy and become a boring person.

The second reason why children play sport is they want to be like famous sports players, like ronaldo brendum mccullum richie mccaw kane williamson.This is because they get to play sport all the time and have a lot of fun.

The final reason why children like to play sport is some children might like to practise for their sports team. Sometimes it's because it's what they want to be when they grow up.
To sum up, children like to play sport to get exeirsize, and to be Famous and maybe to practice for their sports team.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex: I liked your blog post because I like the topic and want to read what it was about I also like to practice for a sport team I play soccer and last year I played rugby. What do you like to play?

    ReplyDelete