Introducing Krysten!

08:19 Anonymous 1 Comments

Hi my name is Krysten and when i'm older I want to be a dance teacher.

I think P.E will help me get better at movement and energy and drama so when i'm dancing I can use my face too.

I think the learner quality I need to work on is connect because I never really use it in my learning and I think if I use it my learning will be better my talent is ballet and jazz and demi ballet and contemporary which is dance.

I do competition at Meba dance school, it's really fun and I love doing it. 


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krysten,
    What I like about your comment is you talked about yourself and said what you like to do after school. Some feedback from me is putting some more vocabulary. I have a connection to you I like to do jazz but not ballet. Otherwise amazing work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete