Writing made by Shay and Aixa

08:41 Anonymous 1 Comments



Mr Frogleterboo

Mr Frogleterboo was my class teacher. He was a really weird and a fun teacher. When we went to his class all we did was play games and partied around. Then when the principal came to our class he would say bad kids sit down and get to work but when the principal left we started partying around in the classroom again.

But then one day Mr Frogleterboo was to old and had retired and replaced with a very stressed women so that meant the teacher was very angry. All of the class were very sad and she gave us a pile of homework to do.

After diner I went to bed and I couldn't sleep because I wished that Mr Frogleterboo was back. Then out the window I saw a shooting star and wished that Mr Frogleterboo was back in my class the next morning everybody went to class sad and depressed but I saw my friend Olivia come out of the classroom happily because Mr Frogleterboo was back in the classroom and I lived happily ever after the end.

BY : Aixa & Shay
😋

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aixa and Shay
    I really like your post because it sounds like a very exciting teacher and I wish we had a teacher like that. Also how did you find the name Mr Frogleterboo? In my old school I also had a stressed and angry teacher.


    ReplyDelete