Race - By Natasha

08:47 Anonymous 1 Comments


Race

The race was about to start. Lily's heart was beating louder than it ever had. All the others had already warmed up but lily had just arrived. She quickly warmed herself up and made her way to the start line.

"Beeeeeep!" Went the horn. They all took off within seconds. Lily was coming last. She said to herself "I can do this, I can win!" Lily ran faster. She passed one of them. Then another. The crowed cheered with excitement!

Lily was now in fifth place. The others were getting tired. They slowed down. Lily passed them. She was nearly in first place! The race was just about to finish. The other girl was to far ahead. Lily couldn't overtake her. But she could still make second place! The other girl passed the finish line. Lily was proud to be in second place. She had never done so well before.    

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha I really like your blog post ,I like how you have used lots of detail that really hooked me into your story ,and that part that said Lily’s heart was beating louder than ever.That made me think what was going to happen next. I also like how you finished your ending when it said .She had never done so well before .I have also done a race and won second place. Did Lily ever race again?

    ReplyDelete