What Animals Really Say To Each Other. - By Isabella

08:44 Anonymous 2 Comments

What Animals really say to each other..


Cats

Milo- Ok, so this is our last can of food, so it's mine right?

Camilla- no way Milo smilo, paw it over dude, it's MIIIINE

Milo- Ok, so you're trying to get over the fact it is MINE and you are
just tired and grumpy.

Camilla- WHA YA SAY CAT!

Milo- It's mine see, my paw is on it.

Owner of Milo- Miloooooooo, time for your dinner!

Milo- This isn't over yet furball

Camilla- Seem's pretty over to me.


Dogs

Dash- Gimme the ball.

Bolt- NEVER

Dash- GIMME THE BALL

Bolt- NEVER -Runs away with ball-

Dash- My life is officially… NOT OVER YET!

Dash- Runs for ball-

Bolt- Runs faster with ball-

Dash- My life is officially over.


Fish

Blup- Sup Dude, whats up

Bubble- what's up in your life bulp

Blup- I asked you first, sup?

Bubble- YOUR LIFE GOOD ARE BAD, I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Blup- NO, ANSWER MINE FIRST

Bubble- MINE FIRST

Blup- NO MINE

Bubble- Why are we fighting again?

Blup- No idea, friends forever?

Bubble- Yeah! We have never ever had a fight from the moment we came together!


Birds-

Tweetly- - Snores -

Turnip- TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Tweetly - What, what, what's going on!!!!

Turnip- it's me turnip, and I have a song to sing to you!

Tweetly - Is it a song about turnips?

Turnip- No, its a RAP about turnips!

Tweetly - Oh gosh.

Turnip - My turnips, fresh so purple, turnips, turnips, so fresh and
clean! Turnips, oh turnips, Wooooooooooh, wooooooooooh woh, oh
yeaaaah, yeaaaah, yeaaaah, yeaaaaah, everybody is her, watching my
tunips turnips turnips.

Tweetly - Great Turnip! - Wispers - Not.

Tweetly - Oh yeah, I have to get going, bye. - Flys of really quick so
he doesn't have to lisen to Turnips rap anymore.





That's all for now!

I hope this informed you about what your pets really say to each
other, thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hello bella, I like the humor in this story. It is amazing! You narrative reminds me of the secret life of pets, and a movie called pets. Next time, maybe you could make it a bit more positive, because most of the time the pets were fighting, when some are fine when the are together in real life. Why did the fish have to always forget that they had a fight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella: Hi Bella, I really like the part where the turnip dude started singing his rap song about turnips. Also when Dash the dog says MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY NOT OVER! I think that your writing is amazing because its funny, crazy and you’ve really shown the characters behaviours.
    Carys

    ReplyDelete