How my Dad broke his Ankle

08:37 Anonymous 3 Comments


How my Dad broke his ankle

On Sunday afternoon my Mum, Dad, brother, my 2 boy cousins, Aunt, my Uncle and me went to a pool place where they had water slides. So we went there to celebrate my Aunt's birthday.
When we got there we all hoped in a big pool where it was quite hot. We only stayed there for a while and let the little boys play. Then we went to a little slide and (I mean little it's one of the little kids slides for them to start of with.)  went down it . I only went down it 2 times because I thought it was too small, but the boys went down that side more.

Then my Dad suggested to go in the green taller twisty slide and said that it was slower than the other one, so the boys went but not me because I did not believe him so I went with the mums and waited for them. And guess what I was right one of them said the when you got lower you went faster and faster so they only did it one time.

They then went to the other slide and went down it then when my Dad went down the slide he hit the ground and somehow he broke his ankle and one of the life guards put him on a wheel chair and sat him in the car and he drove back home where the hospital was.

Then when he came back home he came back with a cast on his leg with crutches, and that's how my Dad broke his ankle.



 
😋😝
BY: AIXA

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Hi aixa I think your blog post is a bit funny trying not to be rude to your dad did you know my dad has broken his ankle too!. I think your post could attract lots of attention it is really amazing but when did this happen?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dad Broke his ankle this year 2016 in February on a Sunday and when did your dad brake his ankle?

      Delete
  2. My Dad Broke his ankle this year 2016 in February on a Sunday and when did your dad brake his ankle?

    ReplyDelete