The yummy chocolate

08:41 Anonymous 3 Comments


                The yummy chocolate!
I woke up on Easter morning. I couldn't wait I ran into Mum and Dad's room shouting it's EASTER IT'S EASTER!!! Dragging them down the stairs.Mum had prepared a hunt to find Easter eggs and I was so excited. at the end there was a huge prize it was four big Easter eggs in a plastic container and they were big Easter eggs they were hollow but still yummy. At each clue there was a little Easter egg my cat Sammy ate one of them so I got a replacement.Some of the Easter eggs were popping candy or crunchy bar eggs some of them were Turkish delight and some were caramel (pretty wrappings).The eggs were creamy I also got a chocolate chicken from my grandma. I had two favorite little eggs one was popping candy and one was Turkish delight.I had the best Easter ever.(the chocolate was creamy and nice). By Katie

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    You described a lot of fun on your Easter egg hunt. Your story is descriptive and exciting. How did Sammy feel after eating chocolate?
    I used to love hunting for Easter eggs when I was younger, trying to find them before my brothers and sisters did.
    Mrs Shearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie i like your blog post and definitely the topic i like how you describes the Easter eggs. Did chocolate chicken taste weird? Or was it a fake chicken made out of chocolate? Did Sammy eat the the wrapper and is he allowed chocolate? Was the replacement good or would you pefer the Easter egg that Sammy had? I like how you said every Easter egg was like heaven. Ollie. M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete