All about me

14:21 Anonymous 0 Comments


All about me

My name is Aixa and I'm 8 years old. My birthday is on the 28th of march. I have gold, brown curly hair and eyes as brown as chocolate.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I train to be a hip hop warrior and also draw paintings like an artist.

For a birthday a cake would be a cheesecake or a chocolate cake, but dairy chocolate because it's nice and creamy in my mouth. I also like empanadas for Lunch/Dinner, it's my favorite food.

My family comes from Argentina but from my Dad side they first populated from france. The story goes like this…
One of my great Grandpas were in a middle of a war so he sailed of to Argentina with his Mum and sister. They sailed to Argentina because his uncle sailed there from france as well.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: