Michayla

12:29 Anonymous 1 Comments


My Blog Post
Kia Ora, My name is Michayla. I am seven years old. I go to Stonefields school. My favorite lesson at school is breakthrough. I struggle at writing and reading, so I want to focus on writing to get more ideas, and reading so I can get more expression. My favorite color is blue, red, and green. I love collecting shells. My favorite place to go is Africa. I am going there at the end of the year. I can't wait to see my family.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michayla when I came to Stone fields school I struggled with reading and writing . My favorite thing to do in school is breakthrough as well . It is always better to try things out and I hope you get the hang of reading and writing. Do you enjoy writing and reading now ? and what group are you in for breakthrough ?

    ReplyDelete