Christmas Holiday

14:20 Anonymous 0 Comments


My Argentina Christmas Holiday



Chapter 1
introduction

I'm was so excited, I couldn't wait until we landed…. BOOM We were going to land in Argentina and see my family. We were also going to have christmas there. Having chistmas there is the best christmas because I get to spend time with my family and I also get to go to diffrent houses to get more presents like a treasure hunt. When we landed I saw my aunts and my grandma and went to grandma house and stayed there but we all was move around the country.



Chapter 2
Family Christmas

For my Christmas holiday I went to Argentina and like every 2 years I spent christmas at my great grandma's house but this year from my mum's side my cousins joined us and my uncle and antie. We stayed up all night and we went looking for santa outside with my cousin's and my Antie. Last year we saw Santa's sled light but this year we heard santa say ho, ho, ho. I was scared but also excited because we might of saw santa but we didn't. Then when we went back in the house the Christmas Tree was surrounded by presents. Santa gave me the treehouse story sit (full) jewelry and fancy/pretty T-shirts, short and a dress. One of the T-shirt's had lace at the back, that one was my favorite one.



Chapter 3
Seeing old cousin's

We went on a 1 hour plane trip to see my oldest cousins for the second time. The first time I saw them I was a baby so it's like the first first time I see in years. We were going to stay there for four night. There mum was best cook every and the younger sister as well. There mum made homemade spaghetti, they were the best spaghetti I've ever tasted in my life. I also had the best desert's every dulce de leche pudding it was creamy in my mouth and sweet as every. On the last night we were there we went out to buy ice cream and the ice creams were super creamy because in AR they make the ice cream more creamy.



Chapter 4
Carnival

We went to a carnival with my cousin's uncles aunties 2nd cousins and my 2nd auntie and uncle. We stayed up all night and they had these spraying play doh stuff and had fights with them. We got to see colorful costumes of all the colors in the rainbow. My favorite one was the peacock one it was so pretty and colorful. The costumes were as pretty as tropical birds. but as everything the awesome carnival had to end so we went home and in bed.






 






You Might Also Like

0 comments: