Halloween

09:40 Anonymous 0 Comments


It was halloween my sister was putting her makeup on. Mum had already done mine we looked amazing i couldn't wait till we were going to start trick a treating after everyone had put their makeup on and everyone was ready we just had to wait till patai and Esme got to my house, i was so excited, when they got here i went with my mum and her friend and esmae and patai and my sister went with mahaila, esma's older sister and miah, patai's older sister. i was off trick or treating.  I got a lot of candy at halloween and the candy was great and i got bubble gum and the bubble gam was grape flavored and it was so so so good and my cousin  slept over at my house, and in the morning we had pancakes with whipped cream it was so good. my halloween was amazing i wish i could do it again

BY JULIA

You Might Also Like

0 comments: