All About Me

09:54 Anonymous 1 Comments



ALL ABOUT ME

Hi my name is ethan i am 9 years old at the moment.I go to stonefields school.My eyes are as brown as choccolate my skin colour is as dark as a dark tree trunk.My hair is as black as night and i have a earing just like my favourite soccer player!

I like playing video games and my favourite video game is FIFA! it is the best game ever! my favourite movie is the ronaldo movie it is a soccer movie.I am CRAZY about soccer it is my favourite sport.
I am fast and I like to play sports.I have a ps4 and a wii u.

My friends are Euan,Jayden,Harry,Thajay,Hussam,Danny,Sukhpreet,Dh
evan,Loeki,Oliver And much more We are good friends because we have similar personalities.

my favourite foods are lamb chops,fish and chips,fish burger and chicken and rice.
My favourite car is a lamboghini.my mum has the x1 it has purple lights and inside the car it has orange lights.1 day i am going to be a famous soccer player and then I will have a lamboghini.

THE END

You Might Also Like

1 comment: