Colour Poem

09:55 Anonymous 0 Comments


Color Poem
Image result for light yellow






  • yellow makes me feel like it is summer
  • yellow makes me think about the beach and the water in summer
  • yellow burns my feet when i walk across the path way in summer
  • yellow makes me feel like i am at the beach
  • yellow makes me think of the hot hot burning sun
  • yellow makes me feel like it is atem with all the yellow lifesImage result for yellow

  • black and yellow makes me think of bees
  • black and yellow makes me feel like the world is only yellow and black
  • yellow and black smells like bees


Image result for black



Image result for black
  • black makes me think of the scary forest
  • black feels like it is winter
  • black makes me feel of racing cars wheels racing across the road
  • black makes me think about my computer case
  • black makes me feel like it is night time
  • black makes me want to play in the rain with all the black clouds and sky






You Might Also Like

0 comments: