The best part of me!! Shay

10:14 Anonymous 2 Comments


The best part of me  

The best part of me is my elbow because if I did not have my elbow I could not eat, sleep, run, swim, have fun, climb, carry stuff and much more. If I couldn't carry stuff I wouldn't be able to carry my plate to the kitchen I wouldn't be able to rock climb and that means having fun. Having fun also includes swimming and running I wouldn't be able to swim because I bend my arms when I do freestyle and much more swimming styles. I wouldn't be able to run because I bend my arms near my hips when I run. I couldn't eat because I can't bring my hand to my mouth and that means I would starve to death. I wouldn't be able to sleep because I bend my arms and I put my hands under my head when I sleep, I wouldn't be able to do any of those things without my elbow that's why I love my elbows

By Shay

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Wow I really get what you mean and you have now convinced me to love my elbows too.
    by Aaliyah M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and by the way elbows are really helpful when you least expect it. Have you ever used your elbows for something important? From Kodi

    ReplyDelete