Amazing Bike Ride

08:33 Anonymous 0 Comments


Amazing bike ride

 YAY we are finally here "um Jason where are we  going?" Jason replied "Woodhill forest". When we got out of the car we got our gloves on and helmets and are amazing shiny bikes of the back of the car.

Once we payed to go in we went to the opening and I asked "Which way should we go?" Sarndra replied "Let's go left" me and Jason replied back "ok". Along the way we collected pinecones that were laying down on the grassing green path next to the pine trees. We had to go up and down over hills and ride on squiggle paths, the path was so bumpy because their where hard rocks crunching and crackling when we go over them.

As we were riding, this blowing wind was crashing onto my face and I said "This wind is nice when it blows in my face it's refreshing". About twenty minutes later I heard these crickets bursting in my ears because they were so loud. I looked ahead and I saw one of the birds I like it is a tui I love it's white chin it's so funny also they sing a lovely song.

This was a amazing weekend I hope my uncle and aunty will ask me out this year!

By Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments: