By Zoe holder

09:45 Anonymous 0 Comments


what makes me me


hi my name is zoe i am 8 and i am in year 4. after school on thursday i have tennis and on wednesday i have swimming and on thursday i have musical theater it is a thing when you can do dancing singing and acting to. after school on monday and friday i come home to watch tv. i am need to go to the hospital because my hearing i am not that i just can't really haier.

in my spare time i like to watch Tv and i like to some time carry on with my school work. i like reading books to my mum and dad i like to do Art on my cork board then show it to my parents and sister.

i like to go on a boat or a plane or a car to places with my family we have gone to lots of places like south Africa and Australia all places like that. we like to go to the snow but it is kind of cold there and Awesome and fun we sometimes go to the beach for fish and chips.




'

You Might Also Like

0 comments: