Persuasive (Why I think I should have a dog. - To parents) - By Natasha

09:24 Anonymous 0 Comments


20.6.16
WALHT: communicate why something is important (Persuade)                            Plan  

Why I think we should have a Dog!  

Wouldn't you like to be able to come home and see a kind, loving pet waiting for you at the door? All you would want to do is give it a great, big hug and then go snuggle up tight together on the couch, Right? I think a dog is one of the best pets to have if not the best. People say that dogs can help you live longer. Dogs can also smell a thousand times better than humans so if you're trying to find something. They can sniff out things like bed bugs which i'm sure  you won't want. This text will show you why spending money on a dog is worth it.

Firstly, I am responsible enough to take care of a  dog. I promise I will clean up after the dog. For example if the dog was running around in the house and he tipped or broke something I will clean the  mess up.

I  will also take the dog for walks because it is important that the dog has good exercise. Without it having exercise it would just be a fat and lazy dog. I assure  you  that, that won't happen. I will take good care of the dog.For example we all want to stay fit so we can take a family walk together with the dog! One of the main reasons why you  probably saying no to getting a dog is who's picking up the dog poo? The answer is me, yes I'll do it. For example When we're going on a family walk and the dog goes to the toilet on the side of the path I will pick it up. If I haven't persuaded you yet then maybe the rest of my writing will.

There are these places where you can temporarily take care of a dog. (For example you can get it from a foster, SPCA, Pets on the net and there are much more.) I know what you probably thinking, once we have to give the  dog back i'll be sad and i'll miss it but no. We'll just get another one! We have the dog for a couple weeks, we get a break for a couple weeks and then we get another dog. It's also great because they pay for the dog food  and  dog food can be really expensive.

Secondly, I had a dog when I was younger. You may think that having a dog when I was younger doesn't mean anything but it does. It means I know how to act around the dog. For example how to approach it. (Walk up to it slowly, let it sniff you  first and get use to you.)

I had fun with the dog and the dog had fun with me. Think about. I play with the  dog = you have more  time to work. Isn't that a good deal?

Finally, I can play with it in my spare time. Even though we don't have spare  time that much, the spare time i'm talking about it is when i'm  watching TV and I watch TV quite a lot. So it works out for the both of us, you get the TV and I get to play with the dog.(For example we can play fetch.)

That was three reasons why I think we should get a dog. I'm responsible enough, I had a dog when I was younger and I can  play with it in my spare time. If those three ideas didn't persuade you then there's nothing  more I can  do.







You Might Also Like

0 comments: