Recount (9th birthday) - By Natasha

09:22 Anonymous 0 Comments


My 9th Birthday


As I entered the door I heard people laughing and shouting. I couldn't wait to start. We went upstairs and put down our food. My friends came through the door with all the presents. My face lit up. I was elated. It was time to start climbing!


Some friends and I decided to go through to this room of adventure. First we climbed a few walls. Then we decided to try something else. We entered another room. We saw flashing white lights everywhere! We went down a dark slide. It was really fast. We ended up near another door.


We went through the door. It was almost like a pirate ship! Finally we got to the top! We saw a sculpture of a pirate. I saw a ladder in front of me and decided to climb it. We could see the whole room from there! Rock Climbing walls, the slide and big white flashing lights. As I was going down I saw the wheel of the pirate ship. We yelled "arrgghh!" while swinging our arms back and forth. we all fell to the ground with laughter.


My mum called us. It was time to go eat. We all wedged our way through the door and back upstairs to sit in our seats.We ate some delicious treats. Then it was time for me to blow out the candles on my cake. My friends and family sang me happy birthday. We each got two slices of cake because there were two different types of cake! One carrot and one chocolate because I couldn't decide which one to buy at the shop.

After that we decided to go climb up some more rock climbing walls. Some of us raced each other. After the last race we were all completely exhausted! It was time to go home. As soon as I got home I collapsed on my bed and went to sleep. After a while I woke up and decided to open my presents. They were the best presents I ever got and the best party I ever had. That's why my ninth birthday is so special to me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: