my favorite things by joe

13:59 Anonymous 0 Comments


My favorite game is racing car's 2000 because it involves picking your car and my favorite car is a lamborghini because of the style and the colour. The second reason is because you get to see all the car's well kind of all the cars in the world. The third reason is well the amount of players you can play if you play with two controller you can add two more contestant face or in other words play against.

My favorite tv channel is 100 because of the show's it gives you like sponge bob square pants and thundermans but there are loads more shows that you and me like to watch.The second reason is the funny show's it show's because i like funny things like show's that make me laugh  like thundermans and dog with a blog.

My favorite book is harry potter because of the characters in the book's like dobby and harry and ron and so on.The second reason is the spell's because they are really cool spell's that mean something interesting like fabracadabra which means die it's only really said by voldermort.

My favorite character from tv shows and book's is robin hood because he has good skill with a bow and arrow and with sword's but is also the best of leader's and is good when it comes to missions and that why

           
My favorite movie is harry potter because it's the same as the book but as a movie and it is the realistic version  of the book it's kind of the magical version of it well i guess it is  and the second reason is you get to see the actual real life people in the book and because it is a really good movie and i want to watch the brand new one and know what happens in it.

By Joe
   

 
   
          

You Might Also Like

0 comments: